Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lazy Saturday

After a breakfast of french toast and scrambled eggs we broke into the "treats" that Mawmaw sent us! We worked with stamps, we blew bubbles and we played with sidewalk chalk. Then we came inside and dyed some Easter eggs. (I did not get pictures during this time as I was having to be VERY careful with the dye!) Even Fred got his artist groove on...
Well, then we were just silly!! Before we dyed the eggs I had the boys remove the shirts. When I picked up my camera Clayton was very concerned that he was "naked" and could not have his pictures taken. Once I convinced him that just his shirt being off was okay he began to act silly. Thus producing the following picture...

Of course if Clayton does it so does Jack...


Whew, what a morning!! Did I mention we finished ALL of this before 10:00 a.m.!?!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

I am glad that you guys like the stamps. Have a Happy Easter!