Friday, June 11, 2010

Five on Friday--Vacation Style!!

1.  In spite of the beaches being closed we had a really good time!  We thought about going to the mountains, but decided to come south even if we couldn't get in the ocean.  We had the best time riding bikes, watching boats, playing with light sabers, playing at The Track, grilling out, working out, eating out and just generally relaxing (which we don't do very often)!  

2.  The was a moment last week when I called my 100th condo that I wondered if we would pull this week off, but we did and it was worth EVERY phone call!

3.  Clayton ran and jumped in my arms Monday night.  He wrapped his arms around me and said, "This is the best vacation EVER!  Thanks mom!"  Did I mention every phone call was worth it?!?

4.  Jack told me Monday night on the way to dinner in his sweet little voice that "he really liked where we were living."  Have I said yet that it was all worth it?!?

5.  While we didn't get Andrew out in the heat too much we did take him out one afternoon.  He L.O.V.E.D. the water!  Loved it!!    Once again, every minute of planning and stress...paid off!!

No comments: