Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!

Today was Jack's fourth birthday!! Fourth!!!! I cannot believe it! He has looked like a four year old for the last thirteen months, but now he is finally four! No longer will he eat from the children's menu for free...sniff, sniff!! I asked him what he wanted to do for breakfast and he picked the donut shop around the corner from our house. Since today was Wednesday we met up with Jerry and Patsy for lunch. We took a cookie cake with us to celebrate. Later that afternoon he said he wanted to go see a movie. Once we got back we had his favorite dinner--tacos! I feel certain we will continue to celebrate through Saturday when he has his party. Happy Birthday precious Jack!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwww... Happy Birthday, Big Boy!

Fred and Renee said...

I love me some Jack. I am glad that you had fun on your birthday. I am looking forward to your party on Saturday.