1. Fred is going to Elizabethtown, Kentucky today to (hopefully) buy us a car to replace the van.
2. Before we had children I have wanted a Volvo V70. Fred said it was ridiculous to drive a station wagon with no children.My how the times have changed. If all goes well today (see #1) I should have it by tonight. It's silver and used.
3. Clayton had three teeth pulled Tuesday. School pictures were Thursday. We practiced his smile before he left for school. I have a feeling this school picture will be the one to beat all.
4. Jack visited his preschool yesterday. He was beyond excited! He will start Tuesday. I still don't feel like it's real. I can't believe we are here!
5. Andrew has the sweetest, softest hair. I rub my face against it all the time. When he wakes up and still has sleepy eyes he has the most precious bed head you have ever seen. We have tried to take pictures, but it never seems to capture the full look. Note the side of his hair...