Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jack's first day of Joyland

Jack woke up this morning VERY excited! Today was his first day of preschool. Can you tell he was excited?!?
On the way to preschool he opened his lunch box and found a sippee cup. He said (very aggravated), "Awww, a sippie cup! Mom, I didn't want a sippee cup!!" He was very disappointed. His teachers said not to send too much snack since they typically don't eat that much. I sent a package of 6 peaunt butter crackers and a granola bar. He returned only wrappers. So much for sending a "light snack" for Jack...


When I picked Jack up and asked him how his day was he said it was good and that he only got in trouble once, but he didn't want to talk about it. I'm still digging for information.

All in all I think he had a great day! We are so blessed to have Joyland Christian Preschool!

No comments: