Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Winter Wonderland

The news this morning reported that 1 to 2 inches of snow was headed to Paris some time this afternoon.  I think they said about 1:00 p.m.  I took Jack to school and ran a few errands: recycle center, bank and grocery.  When I began running around there were some pretty big snowflakes coming down.  While I was in the grocery store my phone started ringing off the hook.  School was dismissing at noon.  It rang again.  School was dismissing at 11:00 a.m.  Before I could get home with everyone my car was slipping on the road.  I was glad to be home.  The roads are clearer now and the snow has stopped for the time being, but I hear it's coming again Wednesday.  We'll see.  For now here is a picture of our backyard.  Good times!!

No comments: