Friday, February 11, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred has been sick this week.  I won't go into details, but he slept 20 hours in a 24 hour period.  He is feeling better.
2.  I have been totally unproductive this week.  We've been out for snow since Monday afternoon and I've done nothing.  Well, not really nothing, but you know what I mean.
3. Clayton has pine wood derby this Sunday with cub scouts.  Fred has been working hard to help him.  I know he'll have a lot of fun.  I'll post pictures later. 
4. Jack had to go to his room because he was being so ugly while playing a board game.  When I went to his room I told him I was sorry he missed out on the rest of the game.  It made me very sad.  He looked at me and said, "Well, I don't wike wosing."  It's hard being a Shackelford.
5.  My dad is the train man.  When Clayton was little he installed a train around the ceiling of one of our bedrooms.  Andrew now sleeps in that bedroom.  Every time he wakes up, paci still in his mouth, he points that chubby little finger and says "train".  I turn it on.  He grins at me.  And then he watches in amazement as it goes round and round the track.  Precious.

No comments: