Thursday, February 17, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred and I got the opportunity to deliver flowers on Valentine's day for a friend in town that owns a florist.  We got to ride around town and make deliveries together.  It was the best date we've had in a while.  I hope we are able to do it again next year!
2.  I have the best family.  Hands down...b.e.s.t.!!  I couldn't have made it through this week without them.
3.  For Valentine's day we got the boys Cosmic Brownies and a Hot Wheels car.  Clayton was really excited.  He went into the dining room and asked me not to come in.  When I came in the kitchen the following was on the table:
He got three dollars of his own money to give to me.  Fred had a card just like it with the same amount of money.  I think it is the most thoughtful thing he's ever done.  Precious.
4.  Fred and Renee got the boys Wheel of Fortune for the Wii for Valentine's day.  Clayton loves it.  He won $30,000 in the bonus round the other day.  When we checked the mail (for #5) Wednesday Jack asked if Clayton's check was in there.  You know, for winning the bonus round.  Funny stuff.
5.  We left Andrew's blanket in Memphis.  Except for about 30 minutes he cried the entire ride home.  Fred and I were very concerned.  Thankfully, Jack reluctantly gave his blanket to Andrew.  It worked for a few days, but Andrew and his blanket were reunited Wednesday.  It was quite the reunion. 

No comments: