Thursday, May 5, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Some exciting things are happening at our church.  You'll have to stay tuned for more details. 
2. My friend and I are having a children's clothing sale this week.  It is going really well.   
3.  Clayton will be leaving our beloved Rhea School this year.  He will go to Paris Elementary in the fall.  He got to go this week, tour the school and get a taste of Wacky Workout.  I think he is going to like his new school. 
4.  Lately Jack has been in a stage where he compares everything to the size of God.  This week he told Fred, "People and God are DEFINITELY bigger than mice, right dad?!?"  Deep thinker, huh?!? 
5.  Andrew has been staying in Jackson with Aunt Janice, Mun and Mimi.  I went by to see him yesterday on my way to teach at 8:15 a.m.  He had Oreo crumbs on his mouth.  To quote Aunt Janice, "He ate a good breakfast so I gave him a cookie."  Ha!!  He will be in for a rude awakening once he gets home.

No comments: