1. Thanks to your overwhelming generosity Fred has raised over $1000 for St. Jude. Thank you so much for your support.
2. I sent the picture below (thanks Liz!) in to the Nashville news station, WKRN. They were having a Halloween costume contest. If you were up at 6:00 a.m. you saw them on t.v.! I know...three of the cutest musketeers you've ever seen. Thanks to Liz for the pictures and to mom for the costumes!
3. Clayton has been wanting to run with Fred for forever. Fred took him Tuesday. They ran three miles together...three miles!! They also ran a 10 minute a mile pace. Pretty impressive, huh?!?
4. When it's your birthday in the Shackelford house you get to pick where you would like to eat. When Jack realized it was Andrew's birthday he wanted to know where Andrew would pick to eat. I told him I didn't know. He quickly replied, "I fink he'll want Mexican, right mom!?!"
5. We are not sure, but Andrew appears to be "talking". With two other highly verbal kiddos in the house the thought of having one talking this early is a little mind boggling. Some of his words are: no, juice (anything in a cup), thank you, Jack, mama, dada and stinky.