Friday, April 15, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred had to go to Brentwood twice this week for TBC meetings.  Two times to Brentwood, two hundred yards from my favorite restaurant in Brentwood...no treats for me!?!  What's that about?
2.  I get to teach every Thursday in Jackson.  I have the best students.  I just love them!  I also love my "retired" family for giving up their Thursday morning to keep my children, cook my lunch and run my errands! 
3.  Clayton told me that week that he wanted to be a professional basketball player.  He then told me that if that dream didn't work out he wanted to do something dealing with reading and math.  He said he couldn't really decide which he liked more.  Isn't that great?!?   
4.  I stayed at preschool with Jack one day this week.  Some other boy was the leader.  While he stood by Ms. Jan she was commenting on how big he was.  While she was talking about him another kiddo in the circle said, "Not as big as Jack!"  It was too funny to know that even his peers think he's big.
5.  Andrew has eczema.  We have been up the ladder on medicines for the it.  By up the ladder, I'm talking the price ladder.  He has failed every medicine.  The last medicine that was prescribed was...ahem...a little short of a house payment rather pricey.  Thankfully, the doctor had samples.  I went and got them this week.  As of day two it seems to be better...fingers crossed.

No comments: