Friday, April 22, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred has been sick this week.  Not a good week for a pastor to be sick.  Thankfully, (after 5 days) he went to the doctor and got some medicine.  
2.  I am always braced for the Christmas season, but for whatever reason I always forget how busy April and May can be.  Whew!  Some days it's just overwhelming, you know??  I have several things hanging over me and while I don't want to wish my life away I'm ready to mark a few things off my to-do list.
3.  I told Clayton to be sure to wear pants Thursday because it was going to be chilly.  He looked at me so puzzled and said, "Of course I'll wear pants!!  Why would I go to school without pants?!?"  Ha!  Long pants, son, long pants!
4.  Jack had an Easter Egg hunt at school.  Without any coaching he brought home some Reese's peanut butter eggs.  Guess what I took as my "mommy tax"??  Oh yes, the Reese's egg.  Are those things not heaven on earth!?!  Way to go Jack!
 
5.  Andrew had a double ear infection last week.  While still taking the antibiotic, he started running a fever again.  Well, he has another double ear infection.  We had to throw away the antibiotic and buy a new one.  Hope this one works.

No comments: