Friday, June 24, 2011
Eleven years today!
1. We live together. Woohoo! I love hanging out with Fred and living together makes that much easier.
2. We live a much healthier life style by eating better foods and living more actively.
3. We communicate better.
4. We have three awesome kiddos. They really are precious and a joy to watch. It is interesting to see how they exhibit some of our same behaviors.
5. All of our siblings are "grown" and living happily. We love the spouses they have chosen. The more the merrier!
6. We get to serve at a church where the people really have become part of our family, and we believe we are in the center of God's will here.
7. Our parents are now our friends. Not that they weren't 11 years ago, but those relationships have changed for the better.
God has been so good to us! It hasn't all been easy or pretty. I have moments I'm not proud of, moments I'd like to do again, but that is part of who we are today. We are still standing strong and I can honestly say I love Fred more today than I did eleven years ago! Happy Anniversary, Fred!! xoxoxo