Saturday, June 11, 2011

Five on Friday...vacation style

1. Fred and Billy (our friends that we went on vacation with) went to play golf one afternoon in Pensacola.  Before they left Fred threw on some different clothes.  When they arrived at the course they would not let him play because Fred had put on the one collar-less shirt he had packed.
2.  Fred calls me a squirrel because I'm constantly working on something.  I never sit down. I took a picture of my feet propped up to remind him that I sat down for a while during vacation. 
3.  While at the Blue Angels practice session Clayton came up to Fred and said, "I've always wanted to see a plane do that in real life!" 
4.  Jack is at such a fun age.  He still has that innocent, precious excitement.  I can't count all the times he would grin and spontaneously bear hug me.   (Don't really know why the picture turned, but you can get the general idea of the grin.)

5.  After spending a week with Renee, Andrew now points to Diet Coke and asks for juice.  Ha!  He will also climb up in her lap and snuggle with her.  Too sweet! 

No comments: