Friday, June 24, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  We have had a great week at church for Vacation Bible School.  It has been busy, but very rewarding.
2.  We have had a few things come out of our garden this week, mainly yellow squash and zucchini.  We had sauteed squash and zucchini for lunch one day and I made zucchini bread.  It is so rewarding to use items from our garden.    
3.  Our dear friends, the O'Neals, are back in town after begin gone a year.  Clayton and Shannon have just picked up where they left off. 
4.  Jack does not like taking a nap at all, but he still needs one.  It has been a struggle getting him to lay down the past several weeks.  Once he lays down he is out, but it is a battle getting to that point. 
5.  Andrew's new phrase is, "I habit!! I habit!!".  (Translation--I have it.)  He usually says it once calmly and then it escalates until he's jumping and saying, "I habit!".  He usually does this to the boys when they have something he wants. 

No comments: