Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Bye to Cheesecake

I love Chick Fil A cheesecake with blueberry topping.  Love it. Well, our first stop on our trip to the beach was at Chick Fil A for breakfast.  I noticed the girl behind the counter fixing a cheesecake tray.  We started discussing it and how good it was. I began telling her about CFA cheesecake and how for our first Valentine's Day I was sick and Fred brought CFA cheesecake over for dessert.  (I know, I rarely meet a stranger.)  After my story she broke the news to me that they would no longer be serving cheesecake.  Then, at 9:30 in the morning she did the unspeakable.  She gave me a piece, topped with blueberry, and told me to enjoy since that day was the last day to get CFA cheesecake.  I've never had cheesecake at 9"30 a.m. and I guess it will never happen again.  Last day for cheesecake at Chick Fil A.  Sniff, sniff...

No comments: